- Mari was in the hospital with an infection. She is healthy now and has returned back home to COTP! J
- Jon was able to have a g-tube placed in Haiti at Milot Hospital by a visiting team of surgeons from the States. Jon has CP and a g-tube will help with gaining weight and getting the nutrition that he needs!! He is adjusting to his new feedings well.
Staff and Volunteers
- Brice, Sara, and their daughter Ellie are in the States for Thanksgiving. Pray that they have a relaxing time and return to COTP energized and refreshed.
- Pray for Maria and Arlyn as they are the only two “long-term volunteers” at COTP right now with Brice and Sara gone. Pray for strength, health, energy, and wisdom.
- Two volunteers from Canada, Charlie and Candace, are helping Maria and Arlyn out right now. They are a huge blessing and eager to do whatever they can to help out.
COTP Children and Babies
- Dieula passed away on Tuesday morning from what appeared to be meningitis. It happened very quickly which makes it hard for those caring for her to understand. Please be praying for Maria, Arlyn, the nannies that cared for Dieula, and for Dieula’s father.
- Pray for our twins, Jenny and Jeniflore, to gain weight. They are doing well at COTP but haven’t gained much.
- Chedeline is 14 months old and one of the newer babies here. Pray for her adjustment to life at COTP – she misses her Mom a lot. She is from Gonaives and is a triplet. Her brother, sister, and father all died in the floods that have recently plagued Haiti – especially Gonaives. Chedeline is very malnourished but eating well. Pray she gains weight so that she can return home to her mother. Her Mom has recently found a job and is saving her money so that she can provide for Chedeline.
- Maria has been busy admitting babies these past couple of days! Myllanta is 6 months old and weighs 7lbs 13oz. Jesula has special needs and just turned one year old. Pierre is almost one year old and he weighs 11lbs 15oz. Rivaldo is 8 days old and weighs 4lbs 7oz. He was only fed sugar water at home. Please be praying for all 4 of these children – pray for their adjustment to COTP and that they would all thrive and do well.
- Pray that we get our Creche license soon so that we can process adoptions. We cannot start any new adoptions until we have our license.
- Magalie and Peterly have their visa appointment on Monday. Pray their visas are printed on that day.
- Emmanuel had his visa appointment weeks ago and still doesn’t have his visa. This is the last step before he can go home to his adoptive family.
- Pray that all of Reggie’s paperwork will come together and that he’ll be able to go home to his adoptive family in December.
- Pray that all of our adoption files will move smoothly through the different offices and processes.
- Thania is waiting on DNA results which should be back by December 5th. Pray that they are and that she’ll be able to go home to her adoptive family in December.
- Katia and Chrislande are waiting for visa appointments.. Pray that they can spend Christmas with their adoptive families.